Residential Landlords

As a landlord, you need to protect your financial well-being against the risk of damage to your property. It is essential that you have buildings and contents insurance cover so that, in the event of a storm, flood or other incident or accident, you won't be left out of pocket.

Our policy is designed exclusively for landlords of let property. Our Residential Landlords Insurance provides comprehensive cover for :-

  • Professional Lets
  • Student Lets
  • Flats
  • Asylum Seekers 
  • DSS
We can arrange cover for all types of property risk and provide insurance to landlords, property owners, letting agents and representative bodies throughout the UK. Whatever your insurance requirements, get in touch and we will be able to find a soloution that meets your needs.

Our policy is designed exclusively for landlords of let property up to £2 million in any one location. Although if you do have a larger portfolio of properties please give us a call as we may be able to help with a bespoke policy.

Our team of specialist brokers are on hand to help you with all your business insurance needs. For assistance just give us a call on 0161 440 7772.