Public Houses

Our comprehensive package caters specifically for the Public Houses and includes accidental damage as standard.

We have years of experience insuring the licensed trade and are able to make sure we provide exactly the right policy for your public house, whether you are part of a national chain, a tenanted pub or an independent free house.

Optional Cover:

  • Buildings
  • Business Equipment, Fixtures and Fittings
  • Stock
  • Private Household Contents

Our team of specialist brokers are on hand to help you with all your business insurance needs. For assistance just give us a call on 0161 440 7772.